Applications can be made via our Information Memorandum or online.
The Cyan C3G Fund is an Australian wholesale (unregistered) managed investment scheme open to “wholesale/sophisticated clients”* as defined by the Corporations Act. The minimum initial investment is $100,000 (unless otherwise agreed). Subsequent applications or redemptions can be made every month with no minimum.
When applying online you will be transferred to Olivia123, a secure 3rd party online application process for Australian managed funds. If you have not used Olivia123 before you will be required to register before proceeding to the Cyan application form.
- Be investing $500,000 or more into the opportunity
- Have net assets of more than A$2,500,000 or gross income of at least A$250,000 per annum over the last two financial years. An investor who meets either of these criteria is required to provide a certificate from a qualified accountant confirming this.
- Be classified as a Sophisticated Investor and demonstrate sufficient investing experience and knowledge to weigh the risks and merits of the investment opportunity. An investor who believes they meet these criteria is required to either provide a confirmation from their financial advisor or provide proof by completing a questionnaire via Olivia123. Once submitted, the Fund’s Trustee or the Administrator will review the questionnaire and confirm whether the appropriate criteria are met.
- Satisfy the professional investor requirement set out in section 708(11) of the Corporations Act if:
- You are a financial services licensee; or
- You have or control gross assets of at least $10 million.